Watch out world, here I come... I can climb on to the chair all by myself. Make sure you check out my videos this week. You will see how much fun I have.
This week, we included pictures of our animals, the beloved farm. I love them all and give each of them a big "hi" in the morning. Sometimes I try to love them too much (I try to throw my entire body on top of them) and I end up "behind the gate". That is where I have to stay for a bit when I do something I shouldn't. A time out spot for me. In true rebellious fashion, I make sure to try stuff two or three times in a row to see if mommy and daddy are serious about telling me not to do something. Not working too well for me so far. They seem pretty serious and stick to their guns despite my objections and really cool big tears. Oh well, it's still fun to try and let's face it, that's my job...
Love,
Izzy

Now I am on the chair, playing with my etch - o - sketch. The toy ages say for "3 & up". I am only one but I really like this toy. I can get in and out of this chair all by myself. Mommy and daddy get very little time to complete any task without checking on me to make sure I don't fall and hurt myself!!

Sierra hurt her leg again; here is her crate. I just can't resist playing with the crate when she is in the bedroom sleeping!! I crawled in and played for a long time this morning while mommy made pancakes.

After our pancakes, we went to church. Aunt Susu got me this rockin' outfit with the cute hat. She will be happy to know that I wear hats quite well as long as I don't remember they are on my head. Mommy and daddy love me in hats and put me in them a lot so I mostly forget that I have one on. You can't see my earrings in the photo but it is almost a year that I have had them. I will get ruby earrings soon...

Here is part of our farm. I love them so much. They love me too. They give me kisses and they love what a messy eater I am. I am very smart and know to get out of their way when they are after something like a treat or food. Sierra is my favorite. She plays "keep away" with me a lot. I have made it around the couch like 4 times with her keeping the tennis ball away from me. Mommy and daddy love it when we entertain each other!!
No comments:
Post a Comment