Sunday, October 07, 2007
Another Fun Week!!
What can we say? The pictures speak for themselves. Ken laughed and laughed when he took these pictures. He said they will come in handy when she is older - maybe her wedding video... Where does she learn these things???
Izzy says...I love my tiara and I love brushing my teeth! I know to sit when I brush and usually do it without even being told. Mommy thinks I am starting to look like a little girl sometimes and am losing my "baby" look a little.
I'm thinking about standing up. Yup, mommy is still watching me...I'll just stay here...
Daddy let me sit in this chair once. Now I like to bang on it to let mommy and daddy know I want to sit in it again. So far it hasn't worked but I kept trying all week.
A parent's worse fear, our baby got hurt. Here is a picture of the big red spot on her right hand and the hospital bracelet on her left wrist. We took Izzy for a fun day at the Apple Festival in Julian and she got bit by a horse. As parents, you feel incompetent, should have, could have, would have, it happened so fast... She is such a tough kid though. Barely cried. Nothing is broken, no x-ray's were needed, thank God. We went straight to the Children's Hospital Emergency room just in case but they said she is okay. Whew...that was scary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment