For any of you I talk to as I am driving, you often here the munchkin in the background. Here she is live, entertainment from the 2nd row of the car. Ken & I cannot believe how much she is trying to tell us. Quite the communicator. She already has so many words and she is using the 4 signs we have taught her. I can see how they cut down on frustration while she is learning to talk.
That's it for this week. On the home front, we are in a great routine, spending lots of time with the baby and getting out each weekend for date nights. We even joined the wine club at the local Wine Venue in our area. They host 2 new wines a month and the other members seemed very interesting. Even some Olympians as we have an Olympic training center in Chula Vista. Quite the diverse group.
As for business, 2007 will be our best year yet. However...with the way the market is going, we are looking at all means to cut back our expenses in 2008 and focusing on expanding our market share. It is going to be another year of long, long hours and hard work. We love the work though and the flexibility. Please keep us in your prayers as many have decided to leave the industry as more tough times are coming. We are also a very new company, only 3 years old, so we do have our work cut out for us.
Love to you all...The Bates Farm
No comments:
Post a Comment