I know the lighting in this video is too low. Things happen so fast that I never seem to have time to attach the camera light for evening photos. Here it is Elizabeth's bed time and she is winding down and getting out that last bit of energy. She is such a character...
B
2 comments:
She should have been born in the 80's with that head banging dancing movement she has going on--she is so beautiful and she is so funny. I miss her so much.
Love you!!
Susan
Hi Izzy, This message is from Grandma Carolyn--you are so beautiful and growing so fast. I miss you so very much and love you more. Your teeth are just adorable and I am very glad your keeping your Mom and Dad on their toes. It's good for them because they waited so very loooong for you.
Love you , Grandma Carolyn
Post a Comment